These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on nzbforyou. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
General Conduct of our Members:
Please maintain respect to all individuals on the board at all times. There are a wide range of opinions, experiences, backgrounds, religions and ages here. It is your responsibility to read and follow these rules for everyone's enjoyment.
This also means, NO posting of ANY religious or political threads by ANY member or staff. That just leaves the door open for arguments. Not going to be tolerated.
If anyone has any questions, comments, or issues, please feel free to contact an admin. That's what we're here for.
* Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members or other forums will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban. If you have a problem, get in touch with a moderator or admin.
* Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
* Official language of the board is English only.
* No trashing of other people's topics. (i.e. SPAM).
* We are all here to have fun and to interact with others. Please be as active as possible, otherwise we will miss you.
* Do not spam. If you purposely register on this board to advertise 'pills' and such...Immediate Ban!!
* Do not make any post trying to sell goods or services.
* Do not post XxX adult material.
* Please use the search function before posting.
* No topic hijacking (going off topic). Respect other members threads.
* Live linking is not allowed.
* We don't care if you're an idiot in real life. Don't be one here. ;)
* Any member caught sharing our NZB's will be booted NO exceptions.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Please respect, and follow these rules. Failure to abide by any rules mentioned will result in a warning or instant ban if deemed highly inappropriate.
We do not host any files on this site. Just links. #
- General Conduct of our Members: